Locating the entrance to The Crystal Maze Experience in Manchester is a bit like taking part in one of its infamous challenges.Read the full story..
The team over at brand new podcast and radio network, MCR Live, are huge fans of Manchester. Here, content director, Rhys Hancock, shares his five hidden gems in the eclectic city with Northern Soul.Read the full story..
I am starting to think that my greed for gyoza and Tsingtao beer displeases the gods.Read the full story..
Hurrah! It’s the September Northern Soul Podcast.
I’m the first to admit that I know very little about ships.Read the full story..
After a summer of uncertainty and a national divide following Brexit, it was perhaps fitting that Rochdale’s Feel Good festival should be accompanied by a near constant downpour.Read the full story..
For a city famous across the globe for its rich past, Chester is very much focused on the present and the future when it comes to its diverse cultural offering.Read the full story..
- The Northern Soul Awards 2017: a celebration of culture and enterprise in the North of England
- Northern Soul chats to Richard Littler about Scarfolk, online humour and the absurdity of modern values
- Review: Twelfth Night, Royal Exchange, Manchester
- Michael Rother talks krautrock, NEU! and David Bowie
- Win tickets to the BBC Good Food Show in Harrogate
Northen Soul Awards 2017
The Northern Soul Awards 2017, hosted by Lemn Sissay MBE, will celebrate and reward cultural and artistic excellence in the North of England. Enter now.