Author: Chris Park
What do you get if you take Craig Charles, the BBC Philharmonic Orchestra and Hansel and Gretel and shake them all up together? You get an invitation into the world of the Scary Fairy.Read the full story..
It is a cold, wet and windy night in Hebden Bridge.Read the full story..
I’ve learnt many things in this life, one of them being this: if you get an email from your editor asking if you’d like to join Julie Goodyear for some Corrie-related gardening, you say yes.Read the full story..
“Water is the mosaic of the universe,” says artist Amy Sharrocks at the opening of her art installation, Museum of Water, held appropriately enough in a boat house on Lake Windermere.Read the full story..
As the 400th anniversary of the Bard’s death draws closer (April 23 in case you didn’t know), every theatre in the land is doing its utmost to find a different angle with which to pay homage to the great wordsmith.Read the full story..
“This year we are bouncing back.”Read the full story..
- The Northern Soul Awards 2017: a celebration of culture and enterprise in the North of England
- Northern Soul chats to Richard Littler about Scarfolk, online humour and the absurdity of modern values
- Review: Twelfth Night, Royal Exchange, Manchester
- Michael Rother talks krautrock, NEU! and David Bowie
- Win tickets to the BBC Good Food Show in Harrogate
Northen Soul Awards 2017
The Northern Soul Awards 2017, hosted by Lemn Sissay MBE, will celebrate and reward cultural and artistic excellence in the North of England. Enter now.