Author: Chris Wallis
Mark Winstanley and Alice Robinson are a right pair of clowns. Everyone who knows them says so.Read the full story..
Upper Campfield Market in Manchester’s Castlefield is a great space.Read the full story..
Williamson Park in Lancaster is one of the most beautiful parks in the country.Read the full story..
Name your ten best Indian restaurants in Manchester. This and That for value for money and good cooking, obvs, and…actually they’re pretty much all the same.Read the full story..
I read the book that changed my life, the one I can’t stop telling people about, last year.Read the full story..
I arrive at the theatre something of a Brontë virgin, having never read any of the sisters’ books (I know, you’re appalled, but I’m a child of the 60s and I did science at school and university – blame The Two Cultures).Read the full story..
- Henry Normal talks about nature, getting older and writing what you know
- Review: Northern Soul heads to (a rather muddy) Festival No 6 in Portmeirion, North Wales
- Review: The Ruck, Lawrence Batley Theatre, Huddersfield
- Photo Gallery: Head for the Hills, Ramsbottom Festival 2017
- Photo Gallery: British Street Food Awards, GRUB Food Fair, Manchester
Northen Soul Awards 2017
Congratulations to all the winners at the Northern Soul Awards 2017. It was a cracking night. For the full list, click here http://awards.northernsoul.me.uk/2017-winners
Sign up for Northern Soul newsletter
The Northern Soul Poll
Recent Tweets for @Northern_Soul_
Gary Neville and 'Class of 92' are opening a university.... manchestereveningnews.co.uk/n…