Author: Helen Nugent
The Northern Soul Awards 2017 – a celebration of culture and enterprise in the North of EnglandRead the full story..
My debut novel, The Witchfinder’s Sister, is set in Essex. Which, it’s fair to say, is not The North.Read the full story..
Win tickets to the launch party of Góbéfest at The Dancehouse, ManchesterRead the full story..
Win tickets to the BBC Good Food Show in HarrogateRead the full story..
When celebrities attain a certain level of fame, they are known for demanding outrageous ‘riders’.Read the full story..
Manchester’s GRUB Food Fair has announced the traders for its next six-week residency at hidden Piccadilly brewery, Alphabet Brew Co., featuring the best street chefs in the North and beyond.Read the full story..
The team over at brand new podcast and radio network, MCR Live, are huge fans of Manchester. Here, content director, Rhys Hancock, shares his five hidden gems in the eclectic city with Northern Soul.Read the full story..
- The Northern Soul Awards 2017: a celebration of culture and enterprise in the North of England
- Northern Soul chats to Richard Littler about Scarfolk, online humour and the absurdity of modern values
- Review: Twelfth Night, Royal Exchange, Manchester
- Michael Rother talks krautrock, NEU! and David Bowie
- Win tickets to the BBC Good Food Show in Harrogate
Northen Soul Awards 2017
The Northern Soul Awards 2017, hosted by Lemn Sissay MBE, will celebrate and reward cultural and artistic excellence in the North of England. Enter now.