Is there a Northern delicacy that tingles your taste buds? Then you’ll probably find it here. In a new series, Northern Soul writers wax lyrical about such things as Wigan Kebabs, Black Puddings and Cheese and Onion plate pies. If you have a hankering for a special Northern meal, let us know.
- The Northern Soul Awards 2017: a celebration of culture and enterprise in the North of England
- Northern Soul chats to Richard Littler about Scarfolk, online humour and the absurdity of modern values
- Review: Twelfth Night, Royal Exchange, Manchester
- Michael Rother talks krautrock, NEU! and David Bowie
- Win tickets to the BBC Good Food Show in Harrogate
Northen Soul Awards 2017
The Northern Soul Awards 2017, hosted by Lemn Sissay MBE, will celebrate and reward cultural and artistic excellence in the North of England. Enter now.