The Northern Soul Podcast: Liverpool International Festival of Psychedelia
Hurrah! It’s the September Northern Soul Podcast.
In Laura Brown’s second podcast for Northern Soul, she delves into the wonderful and fantastic world of the Liverpool International Festival of Psychedelia, taking place later this month. Among her interviewees are Psych Fest organiser Craig Pennington, Super Furry Animals illustrator Pete Fowler, and Liverpool’s Phil Charnock.
The Liverpool International Festival of Psychedelia takes place September 23 and 24, 2016. For more information, click here.
You can get in touch with Laura via Twitter @MsLaura_Brown or via Northern Soul @Northern_Soul_
To listen to Series One and Two of the Northern Soul Podcast, produced and presented by Lucy McNamara, click here
- The Northern Soul Awards 2017: a celebration of culture and enterprise in the North of England
- Northern Soul chats to Richard Littler about Scarfolk, online humour and the absurdity of modern values
- Review: Twelfth Night, Royal Exchange, Manchester
- Michael Rother talks krautrock, NEU! and David Bowie
- Win tickets to the BBC Good Food Show in Harrogate
Northen Soul Awards 2017
The Northern Soul Awards 2017, hosted by Lemn Sissay MBE, will celebrate and reward cultural and artistic excellence in the North of England. Enter now.