This is the monthly Northern Soul podcast, produced and presented by broadcast journalist Lucy McNamara.
Hurrah and huzzah! It’s time for the Northern Soul Podcast.
Ah, the Manchester Literature Festival. It’s proper good.Read the full story..
Hurrah! It’s the September Northern Soul Podcast.Read the full story..
Hurrah and Huzzah! The Northern Soul Podcast is back!Read the full story..
Hurrah and huzzah! It’s the March Northern Soul Podcast.Read the full story..
- The Northern Soul Awards 2017: a celebration of culture and enterprise in the North of England
- Northern Soul chats to Richard Littler about Scarfolk, online humour and the absurdity of modern values
- Review: Twelfth Night, Royal Exchange, Manchester
- Michael Rother talks krautrock, NEU! and David Bowie
- Win tickets to the BBC Good Food Show in Harrogate
Northen Soul Awards 2017
The Northern Soul Awards 2017, hosted by Lemn Sissay MBE, will celebrate and reward cultural and artistic excellence in the North of England. Enter now.