Articles relating to: Food
Manchester’s GRUB Food Fair has announced the traders for its next six-week residency at hidden Piccadilly brewery, Alphabet Brew Co., featuring the best street chefs in the North and beyond.Read the full story..
Don Giovanni has become quite the Manchester institution. Established in 1984 and now situated on Oxford Street just up the road from Central Library, it’s the city’s longest-serving Italian restaurant.Read the full story..
Every so often, as you have read in these very pages, Helen and I, the esteemed editor of this august publication, head out of the lofty heights of Northern Soul Towers and into the real world to sample the culinary delights that Manchester has to offer.Read the full story..
- The Northern Soul Awards 2017: a celebration of culture and enterprise in the North of England
- Northern Soul chats to Richard Littler about Scarfolk, online humour and the absurdity of modern values
- Review: Twelfth Night, Royal Exchange, Manchester
- Michael Rother talks krautrock, NEU! and David Bowie
- Win tickets to the BBC Good Food Show in Harrogate
Northen Soul Awards 2017
The Northern Soul Awards 2017, hosted by Lemn Sissay MBE, will celebrate and reward cultural and artistic excellence in the North of England. Enter now.