Articles relating to: Helen Nugent
When celebrities attain a certain level of fame, they are known for demanding outrageous ‘riders’.Read the full story..
“It’s the idea that you get a solo show and you give it away.”Read the full story..
There’s little doubt that 2016 was tumultuous, what with Brexit, Trump and the passing of all those lovely celebs. But it was also a cracking year for literature.Read the full story..
“There would be nights where I’d be crying, crying and crying in the chair, shaking my head, trying to get it out. But I couldn’t.”Read the full story..
Midway through my chat with Cookie Monster, I ask him if his diet extends to anything non-cookie related and, if so, what?Read the full story..
- The Northern Soul Awards 2017: a celebration of culture and enterprise in the North of England
- Northern Soul chats to Richard Littler about Scarfolk, online humour and the absurdity of modern values
- Review: Twelfth Night, Royal Exchange, Manchester
- Michael Rother talks krautrock, NEU! and David Bowie
- Win tickets to the BBC Good Food Show in Harrogate
Northen Soul Awards 2017
The Northern Soul Awards 2017, hosted by Lemn Sissay MBE, will celebrate and reward cultural and artistic excellence in the North of England. Enter now.