Articles relating to: Northern Quarter
I have an issue with chopsticks. I just don’t get them. Over the years, my friends have attempted to teach me but, like figuring out a Rubik’s Cube, I find them impossible.Read the full story..
Win tickets to the sold out Cottonopolis first birthday party with Mr. ScruffRead the full story..
While Piccadilly Gardens remains a midden, one of the remarkable developments to its north is the rise of the eastern half of the Northern Quarter.Read the full story..
Part of a pleasingly sophisticated new wave of venues popping up in Manchester’s Back Piccadilly, would Tariff & Dale live up to appearances? Northern Soul finds out.Read the full story..
- The Northern Soul Awards 2017: a celebration of culture and enterprise in the North of England
- Northern Soul chats to Richard Littler about Scarfolk, online humour and the absurdity of modern values
- Review: Twelfth Night, Royal Exchange, Manchester
- Michael Rother talks krautrock, NEU! and David Bowie
- Win tickets to the BBC Good Food Show in Harrogate
Northen Soul Awards 2017
The Northern Soul Awards 2017, hosted by Lemn Sissay MBE, will celebrate and reward cultural and artistic excellence in the North of England. Enter now.