Articles relating to: photo gallery
Northern Soul‘s North East Photographer Phil Pounder has all the fun at the fair and captures colourful images from The Hoppings on Newcastle Town Moor, and the Valentine’s Funfair on Team Valley in Gateshead.Read the full story..
North East Photographer Lee Stoneman discovers hidden gems in Newcastle and captures eye-catching images with powerful black and white photography.Read the full story..
Brilliant do last week – the Northern Soul afternoon tea at The Clarence, Bury, where David Agnew, Artistic Director of The Met, chatted to the Editor of Northern Soul, Helen Nugent.Read the full story..
- The Northern Soul Awards 2017: a celebration of culture and enterprise in the North of England
- Northern Soul chats to Richard Littler about Scarfolk, online humour and the absurdity of modern values
- Review: Twelfth Night, Royal Exchange, Manchester
- Michael Rother talks krautrock, NEU! and David Bowie
- Win tickets to the BBC Good Food Show in Harrogate
Northen Soul Awards 2017
The Northern Soul Awards 2017, hosted by Lemn Sissay MBE, will celebrate and reward cultural and artistic excellence in the North of England. Enter now.