Articles relating to: Stephanie Alderson
I have a confession. I flippin’ love film music.Read the full story..
Flex your thumbs gamers, Manchester’s Museum of Science and Industry’s celebration of more than 30 years of video gaming is back and this year there are even more games to play.Read the full story..
At Northern Soul, we’ve done a lot of reading in 2015. Some of these books have been new publications, some have been titles sitting in our houses begging to be read, and some have been classics languishing on our wishlists.Read the full story..
The Lowry Hotel is posh. As in porter-opening-your-taxi-door kind of posh. It’s probably the poshest posh in Manchester City Centre. And the food is posh too.Read the full story..
At Northern Soul, we make no bones about it: we love the North. I mean, we REALLY love it. With that in mind (and mindful about the Christmas spirit), we thought we’d share some of our favourite Northern places with you.Read the full story..
I had the highest afternoon tea in Manchester.Read the full story..
- The Northern Soul Awards 2017: a celebration of culture and enterprise in the North of England
- Northern Soul chats to Richard Littler about Scarfolk, online humour and the absurdity of modern values
- Review: Twelfth Night, Royal Exchange, Manchester
- Michael Rother talks krautrock, NEU! and David Bowie
- Win tickets to the BBC Good Food Show in Harrogate
Northen Soul Awards 2017
The Northern Soul Awards 2017, hosted by Lemn Sissay MBE, will celebrate and reward cultural and artistic excellence in the North of England. Enter now.