Restaurants & Cafes
English seasons are usually pretty indistinct.Read the full story..
I have a huge crush on James Martin. I’ve spent many a hungover weekend morning watching Saturday Kitchen and scoffing scrambled eggs made with a tonne of butter.Read the full story..
It’s getting harder and harder to remember now, but many of us grew up at a time when burgers weren’t all that common in the UK.Read the full story..
I have an issue with chopsticks. I just don’t get them. Over the years, my friends have attempted to teach me but, like figuring out a Rubik’s Cube, I find them impossible.Read the full story..
I’m no foodie, as any of my friends will tell you.Read the full story..
- The Northern Soul Awards 2017: a celebration of culture and enterprise in the North of England
- Northern Soul chats to Richard Littler about Scarfolk, online humour and the absurdity of modern values
- Review: Twelfth Night, Royal Exchange, Manchester
- Michael Rother talks krautrock, NEU! and David Bowie
- Win tickets to the BBC Good Food Show in Harrogate
Northen Soul Awards 2017
The Northern Soul Awards 2017, hosted by Lemn Sissay MBE, will celebrate and reward cultural and artistic excellence in the North of England. Enter now.