At various times in my life I lived at 12 Stewart Street, Dalmuir in the borough of Clydebank.Read the full story..
As a young boy visiting my grandparents in Perthshire, I was told the story of a white rabbit which supposedly lived wild in a small glen just outside Gleneagles.Read the full story..
For a city famous across the globe for its rich past, Chester is very much focused on the present and the future when it comes to its diverse cultural offering.Read the full story..
At Northern Soul, we make no bones about it: we love the North. I mean, we REALLY love it. With that in mind (and mindful about the Christmas spirit), we thought we’d share some of our favourite Northern places with you.Read the full story..
- The Northern Soul Awards 2017: a celebration of culture and enterprise in the North of England
- Northern Soul chats to Richard Littler about Scarfolk, online humour and the absurdity of modern values
- Review: Twelfth Night, Royal Exchange, Manchester
- Michael Rother talks krautrock, NEU! and David Bowie
- Win tickets to the BBC Good Food Show in Harrogate
Northen Soul Awards 2017
The Northern Soul Awards 2017, hosted by Lemn Sissay MBE, will celebrate and reward cultural and artistic excellence in the North of England. Enter now.