Monthly Archives: July 2017
Mark Winstanley and Alice Robinson are a right pair of clowns. Everyone who knows them says so.Read the full story..
Summer is usually a quiet time here at the OperaWatch offices.Read the full story..
There’s no doubt about it, it’s an inspiring story.Read the full story..
The North of England may not exactly have been the epicentre of the 1950s space race, but it did have its moments.Read the full story..
Caroline Clegg, the founder and driving force behind the award-winning Feelgood Theatre, would be the last to deny that the company has had its ups and down over the years since the first show in 1994.Read the full story..
In the third instalment of a new series entitled Painting the North, Ant Cosgrove, the man behind The Northern Art Page on Facebook, will be sharing striking works of art, sketches and drawings from around The North of England.Read the full story..
Rosie Fleeshman could so nearly be the Adele of performance poetry.Read the full story..
- Good News in Focus: Manchester Camerata
- “There remains a perception that people in the North wear cloth caps and go off to the mill.” Campaigner and former chief prosecutor Nazir Afzal
- Books: The Northern Question – A History of a Divided Country by Tom Hazeldine
- Review: Pigs in the Wood, Scissett, Huddersfield
- Online Event: North vs South – is mainstream media biased against the North? #ThisIsTheNorth Convention 2020
Advertising and Sponsorship Opportunities
For advertising and sponsorship opportunities contact Northern Soul’s Founder and Editor Helen Hugent at email@example.com.
Sign up for Northern Soul newsletter
The Northern Soul Poll
Recent Tweets for @Northern_Soul_
Is your organisation interested in supporting quality journalism about culture, life and enterprise in the North of England? For advertising and sponsorship opportunities contact Northern Soul’s Founder and Editor Helen Nugent at firstname.lastname@example.org @nugehelen pic.twitter.com/pBbGfEK3as