Hayley-Jane Sims writes about being a single lesbian in Manchester.
So you’re miserable in your job and desperate to fulfil your dream of being *insert perfect career here*? I hear you.Read the full story..
Regular readers will know that I’ve wittered on loads about how Queer As Folk sparked my desire to move Manchester, the land of the gays. But I haven’t watched it again since its initial transmission 16 years ago. So when my girlfriend suggested we re-visit both series, I thought yes, it’s time.Read the full story..
When you’re finally ready to make the massive leap to come out, it’s thought that once you step out of the closet, that’s it, you’re out…Yo world! I’m a big gay lezza!Read the full story..
- Peter Hook talks to Northern Soul
- Could a crowdfunding campaign save an Arc Deco gem – the Grange-over-Sands lido?
- “I am an outsider.” Northern Soul talks to crime writer Will Dean about his debut Dark Pines
- Review: Wave, Imperial War Museum North, Trafford
- The Northern Soul Awards 2018: a celebration of culture and enterprise
The Northern Soul Awards 2018
Sign up for Northern Soul newsletter
The Northern Soul Poll
Recent Tweets for @Northern_Soul_
Here at Northern Soul Towers we have proper fallen in love with Staithes - and are doubly pleased that Bernard Cribbins endorses this beautiful Yorkshire fishing village... #Staithes #Yorkshire pic.twitter.com/taf5JNfxxb
Thought for the Day: "Everything you want is on the other side of fear." - Jack Canfield