Articles relating to: Alan Partridge
Back in 2002, when 24 Hour Party People was released, New Order’s Peter Hook described Steve Coogan’s casting as Tony Wilson as ‘the biggest twat in Manchester being played by the second biggest twat in Manchester’. That’s pretty harsh.Read the full story..
A few minutes in and alongside the fancy credits the ninny from Norwich is belting out Roachford’s Cuddly Toy with passion and sass, while keeping his eye on the road and taking advantage of the instrumental break to warn another driver about his fog lights.Read the full story..
- 125-years-old and still going strong: Blackpool Grand Theatre
- Beautiful, fruitful, peaceful: discovering Ruskin in Sheffield
- Art, heritage and looking to the future: the Weavers Factory opens in Uppermill
- Photo Gallery: You Brought Your Own Light, Allie Crewe
- Review: Mark Thomas – Check Up: The NHS at 70, The Playhouse, Liverpool
The Northern Soul Awards 2018
The Northern Soul Awards 2018 took place at the stunning Manchester Cathedral on November 15. Here’s our list of winners, along with the Highly Commended and Special Mentions for each category. Congratulations!
Sign up for Northern Soul newsletter
The Northern Soul Poll
Recent Tweets for @Northern_Soul_
Absolutely blown away by the hospitality from the team at @AshasManchester during tonight's Northern Soul / @canalstmancs Meet Up. Fizz, paneer and cupcakes in a stunning venue 🍾 If you've not already been, get yourself down to Asha's quicksharpish. pic.twitter.com/QGPSyZDufI
Hot Cross Bunnies - these Tesco chocolate bunnies look proper cross. pic.twitter.com/UtQ4AMnd5l