Articles relating to: Albert Square Chop House
It’s not the first time I’ve been greeted by front of house at a restaurant with the words “you don’t look like a Helen” and I’m sure it won’t be the last.Read the full story..
Ah, if only everything I wrote began with Alan Bennett. Alan, I wish you were my dad. Well, maybe not my dad. A kindly uncle perhaps, with a penchant for farce and swearing.Read the full story..
- “We haven’t met a single woman who didn’t want to have a go with the bolt cutters.” Northern Soul chats to Idle Women
- My Space: Stanley Chow, artist, illustrator and designer
- Tea from The Manor: Northern Soul talks tea, teabags and tea-tasting with James Green
- Joy for Ever: Manchester’s Whitworth Art Gallery celebrates John Ruskin’s bicentenary
- Pineapple in a pasty? Northern Soul attends the World Pasty Championships
The Northern Soul Awards 2018
The Northern Soul Awards 2018 took place at the stunning Manchester Cathedral on November 15. Here’s our list of winners, along with the Highly Commended and Special Mentions for each category. Congratulations!