Articles relating to: autobiography
“I don’t care if people don’t find me funny. I know I’m funny because it’s the job I do.”Read the full story..
Back in 2002, when 24 Hour Party People was released, New Order’s Peter Hook described Steve Coogan’s casting as Tony Wilson as ‘the biggest twat in Manchester being played by the second biggest twat in Manchester’. That’s pretty harsh.Read the full story..
Rejoice! A leading British publisher has brought us a book by a member of a great modern British band, someone who can write skilful, balanced prose which demonstrates an encyclopedic knowledge of his chosen field of home-grown pop, particularly the pre-Beatles era.Read the full story..
- Photo Gallery: Lived-In Rooms by Daniel Meadows and Martin Parr
- Festive Theatre Review: Mr Popper’s Penguins, Sale Waterside
- GinnelWatch: Northern Soul’s Best Ginnels of 2019
- Photo Gallery: Keith Haring – New Wave, RedHouse Originals Gallery, Harrogate
- The Northern Soul Christmas Charity Appeal: raising money for Alzheimer’s
The Northern Soul Christmas Charity Appeal: raising money for Alzheimer’s
The Northern Soul Christmas Charity Appeal: raising money for Alzheimer’s.
There are 23 amazing prizes on offer which you can win by bidding in our online auction.
Go on, you know you want to!