Articles relating to: Blackburn
“I think young people genuinely understand that if you buy things from a small business, you are helping yourselves and your generation to do better than letting all the money go into the hands of the pension funds with dinosaur brands.”Read the full story..
- Pantry Pairings: Chef Tony selects the best wines for your store cupboard meals
- “Small steps can ultimately lead to big impacts.” Cumbria-based ethical skincare company Pure Lakes talks to Northern Soul
- “I wanted to reach as many young people as I could.” Deborah Dixon talks about preventing young sudden cardiac deaths with CRY
- From shy teacher to international battle rapper, 63-year-old Joy France talks to Northern Soul
- Online exhibition: Talking Sense, The Portico Library, Manchester
Advertising and Sponsorship Opportunities
For advertising and sponsorship opportunities contact Northern Soul’s Founder and Editor Helen Hugent at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sign up for Northern Soul newsletter
The Northern Soul Poll
Recent Tweets for @Northern_Soul_
“Small steps can ultimately lead to big impacts.” @EmmaYatesBadley talks to Cumbria-based skincare company Pure Lakes about its ethical commitment and what it's doing for sustainability northernsoul.me.uk/small-step… pic.twitter.com/PKJF9Vn4Dx
What's that you say? A new podcast about wine, which wines folk actually like and the good times they have sharing them? Yes, yes and thrice yes. Find out more here ⬇️ northernsoul.me.uk/open-up-po… pic.twitter.com/JfHzinWN5e
“I wanted to reach as many young people as I could.” Deborah Dixon talks about preventing young sudden cardiac deaths with CRY and why this is so important to her northernsoul.me.uk/i-wanted-t… pic.twitter.com/PliLcY70QX
"She now does a stand-up comedy set where she performs rap wearing a talking panda mask." We talk to Joy France, a 63-year-old former teacher from Salford who is now an international battle rapper. northernsoul.me.uk/from-shy-t… pic.twitter.com/tFguI5wnJb