Articles relating to: Brewery
I’ve been meaning to do this for a while now. Drink a beer and write about it I mean. But time and again, as sip followed sip, I found that the bottle was sunk well before I was ever able to reach for my pen.Read the full story..
In the third part of our series showcasing the craft breweries of the North of England, Guy Kilty talks to student home-brewers turned serious players, ShinDigger.Read the full story..
In the second instalment of our series celebrating the craft breweries of the North of England, Guy Kilty talks to the brewing brain behind the Alphabet Brewing Company.Read the full story..
In the first of a new series celebrating the breweries of the North of England, Guy Kilty visits the First Chop Brewing Arm in Salford.Read the full story..
- “There’s nothing as exciting as sitting in the audience, waiting for the curtain to open.” Northern Soul talks to Mark Williams
- Poetry Review: Where the Road Runs Out by Gaia Holmes
- Theatre Review: A Christmas Carol, Playhouse, Liverpool
- Bedrooms, Bus Stops and Boredom: Remembering Pete Shelley
- “At my best, I lose myself in my writing.” Melvyn Bragg talks to Northern Soul
The Northern Soul Awards 2018
The Northern Soul Awards 2018 took place at the stunning Manchester Cathedral on November 15. Here’s our list of winners, along with the Highly Commended and Special Mentions for each category. Congratulations!
Sign up for Northern Soul newsletter
The Northern Soul Poll
Recent Tweets for @Northern_Soul_
"a rare and singular talent who belongs in the upper echelons of contemporary Artists to Keep Tabs On" Northern Soul's @MrGeetsRomo reviews Julia Holter, Gorilla, Manchester northernsoul.me.uk/review-jul… pic.twitter.com/ExUkgOGZAQ