Articles relating to: Clare Wiley
When Judy Bell first announced her plans to make cheese from sheep’s milk in the 1980s, from the family farm in Yorkshire, people said she was crazy (or baamy, it being God’s own country). They told her it would never catch on.Read the full story..
If you paid any attention to London-centric coverage and a handful of stubborn critics, you’d be forgiven for thinking Manchester’s food scene consists of either dodgy meat pies or a frantic race for that elusive coal oil-infused Michelin star, with pretty much nothing in between.Read the full story..
- Peter Hook talks to Northern Soul
- Could a crowdfunding campaign save an Arc Deco gem – the Grange-over-Sands lido?
- “I am an outsider.” Northern Soul talks to crime writer Will Dean about his debut Dark Pines
- Review: Wave, Imperial War Museum North, Trafford
- The Northern Soul Awards 2018: a celebration of culture and enterprise
The Northern Soul Awards 2018
Sign up for Northern Soul newsletter
The Northern Soul Poll
Recent Tweets for @Northern_Soul_
"The local authority wants to cover it up and fill it in with concrete." Northern Soul's Helen Carter asks, could a crowdfunding campaign save an Arc Deco gem and the last surviving seaside lido in the North of England – the Grange-over-Sands lido? northernsoul.me.uk/could-a-cr… pic.twitter.com/euLgiLX8ZA