Articles relating to: comedy listing
There’s no need to renew your Netflix subscription for November as there’s far too much comedic entertainment to keep you going in Manchester.Read the full story..
May. The month of ribboned poles, bank holiday Mondays and comments like, “I had to put the fire on tonight, it were brass monkeys. I thought it was meant to be spring?”. Oh, and a truck load of comedy. Here you go.Read the full story..
Though it may seem like it in Edinburgh, not all the nation’s comedy scene has travelled north of the border. It may be small but the line up this month in Manchester is exquisitely formed.Read the full story..
- Photo Gallery: Lived-In Rooms by Daniel Meadows and Martin Parr
- Festive Theatre Review: Mr Popper’s Penguins, Sale Waterside
- GinnelWatch: Northern Soul’s Best Ginnels of 2019
- Photo Gallery: Keith Haring – New Wave, RedHouse Originals Gallery, Harrogate
- The Northern Soul Christmas Charity Appeal: raising money for Alzheimer’s
The Northern Soul Christmas Charity Appeal: raising money for Alzheimer’s
The Northern Soul Christmas Charity Appeal: raising money for Alzheimer’s.
There are 23 amazing prizes on offer which you can win by bidding in our online auction.
Go on, you know you want to!