Articles relating to: Cracking Wine
In January’s edition of Chef Tony’s Wine Club, our resident chef, gastronome and purveyor of fine wines casts his expert eye over two delectable red wine selections. Perfect for winding down during these gloomy January evenings.Read the full story..
A new Northern wine events company aims to challenge the stuffy image of wine and take a modern approach to tasting events and wine fairs. Janet Harrison, owner of Cracking Wine, writes for Northern Soul about the company’s origins and where the business is heading.Read the full story..
- Peter Hook talks to Northern Soul
- Could a crowdfunding campaign save an Arc Deco gem – the Grange-over-Sands lido?
- “I am an outsider.” Northern Soul talks to crime writer Will Dean about his debut Dark Pines
- Review: Wave, Imperial War Museum North, Trafford
- The Northern Soul Awards 2018: a celebration of culture and enterprise
The Northern Soul Awards 2018
Sign up for Northern Soul newsletter
The Northern Soul Poll
Recent Tweets for @Northern_Soul_
"The local authority wants to cover it up and fill it in with concrete." Northern Soul's Helen Carter asks, could a crowdfunding campaign save an Arc Deco gem and the last surviving seaside lido in the North of England – the Grange-over-Sands lido? northernsoul.me.uk/could-a-cr… pic.twitter.com/euLgiLX8ZA