Articles relating to: curator
It seems obvious to me now that Yves Klein‘s Leap into the Void was a fake.Read the full story..
There’s a painting by L.S. Lowry called Industrial Landscape: The Canal. A copy has been hanging on the wall of every house I’ve lived in since I turned 18.Read the full story..
Jackson Pollock’s black pourings weren’t popular during his lifetime. In fact, they’ve never had the attention that admirers think they deserve.Read the full story..
- Photo Gallery: Lived-In Rooms by Daniel Meadows and Martin Parr
- Festive Theatre Review: Mr Popper’s Penguins, Sale Waterside
- GinnelWatch: Northern Soul’s Best Ginnels of 2019
- Photo Gallery: Keith Haring – New Wave, RedHouse Originals Gallery, Harrogate
- The Northern Soul Christmas Charity Appeal: raising money for Alzheimer’s
The Northern Soul Christmas Charity Appeal: raising money for Alzheimer’s
The Northern Soul Christmas Charity Appeal: raising money for Alzheimer’s.
There are 23 amazing prizes on offer which you can win by bidding in our online auction.
Go on, you know you want to!