Articles relating to: Cycle for Change
I’ve lived in Manchester for nearly three years, cycling to work nearly every day. Although very little will stop me from riding my various bikes, it’s a perpetually frustrating experience. Broadly speaking, the cycle routes inside the M60 are rubbish. Complete rubbish.Read the full story..
Nearly 40,000 cyclist deaths and injuries in the North of England over the past decadeRead the full story..
Cycle for Change: safer cycling in the North of EnglandRead the full story..
- Review: LEGOLAND, Trafford Centre, Manchester
- “It’s about getting our audience back.” Paul Robinson, Artistic Director of the Stephen Joseph Theatre, Scarborough
- Good News in Focus: Back on Track Manchester
- What would Darwin think of Zoom? Henry Normal writes for Northern Soul
- The Dinesh Allirajah Prize for Short Fiction 2021
Advertising and Sponsorship Opportunities
For advertising and sponsorship opportunities contact Northern Soul’s Founder and Editor Helen Hugent at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sign up for Northern Soul newsletter
The Northern Soul Poll
Recent Tweets for @Northern_Soul_
Thought for the Day: What’s the best thing about Switzerland? I don’t know, but the flag is a big plus.
One of our favourite LS Lowry paintings: The Old House, Grove Street, Salford pic.twitter.com/HSyLoBOdua
Thought for the Day: “There are times when it will go so wrong that you will barely be alive, and times when you realise that being barely alive, on your own terms, is better than living a bloated half-life on someone else's terms.” - Jeanette Winterson