Articles relating to: Dave Haslam
Karen Connolly shares a brew with Dave Haslam in his favourite ‘secret’ cafe, Fig + Sparrow on Manchester’s Oldham Street.Read the full story..
While introducing this on-stage interview event, host Dave Haslam makes a surprise announcement. Tonight’s guest Black Francis – Charles Michael Kittridge Thompson IV to his mum – will finish the evening by performing a few songs.Read the full story..
Author David Peace now resides in Japan but the Huddersfield-born, former Manchester resident and graduate from Manchester Polytechnic (now MMU) is thrilled to be back to promote his novel about the late, great Bill Shankly, Red or Dead.Read the full story..
- “We haven’t met a single woman who didn’t want to have a go with the bolt cutters.” Northern Soul chats to Idle Women
- My Space: Stanley Chow, artist, illustrator and designer
- Tea from The Manor: Northern Soul talks tea, teabags and tea-tasting with James Green
- Joy for Ever: Manchester’s Whitworth Art Gallery celebrates John Ruskin’s bicentenary
- Pineapple in a pasty? Northern Soul attends the World Pasty Championships
The Northern Soul Awards 2018
The Northern Soul Awards 2018 took place at the stunning Manchester Cathedral on November 15. Here’s our list of winners, along with the Highly Commended and Special Mentions for each category. Congratulations!