Articles relating to: DJ
When friends Marie Grant, Jane Thomson and Liz Gregory went for a night out in their home town of Prestwich, they came home disappointed with the dance floor offering, and with a clear resolution to do something about it.Read the full story..
If you spent your youth dancing at indie clubs in Manchester during the 80s and 90s, it’s possible some of your most cherished nights out came courtesy of Dave Booth without you even knowing it.Read the full story..
Karen Connolly shares a brew with Dave Haslam in his favourite ‘secret’ cafe, Fig + Sparrow on Manchester’s Oldham Street.Read the full story..
- Peter Hook talks to Northern Soul
- Could a crowdfunding campaign save an Arc Deco gem – the Grange-over-Sands lido?
- “I am an outsider.” Northern Soul talks to crime writer Will Dean about his debut Dark Pines
- Review: Wave, Imperial War Museum North, Trafford
- The Northern Soul Awards 2018: a celebration of culture and enterprise
The Northern Soul Awards 2018
Sign up for Northern Soul newsletter
The Northern Soul Poll
Recent Tweets for @Northern_Soul_
"The local authority wants to cover it up and fill it in with concrete." Northern Soul's Helen Carter asks, could a crowdfunding campaign save an Arc Deco gem and the last surviving seaside lido in the North of England – the Grange-over-Sands lido? northernsoul.me.uk/could-a-cr… pic.twitter.com/euLgiLX8ZA