Articles relating to: Dracula
Ask anyone for the first name of the choreographer and it’s pot luck whether they say “Christopher” or “Mark”. For the latter, dance runs in his blood but his father’s legacy has never cast a shadow over his work.Read the full story..
In 1993 at the pliant age of 17, I went to Bury flicks with my cousin Claire to watch Bram Stoker’s Dracula.Read the full story..
Northern Soul‘s Rich Jevons talks to Northern Ballet’s artistic director David Nixon about his early days as a dancer in Canada, his adaptation of Bram Stoker’s Dracula and F. Scott Fitzgerald’s The Great Gatsby, as well as the more family-orientated productions of Cinderella and Peter Pan.Read the full story..
- “We haven’t met a single woman who didn’t want to have a go with the bolt cutters.” Northern Soul chats to Idle Women
- My Space: Stanley Chow, artist, illustrator and designer
- Tea from The Manor: Northern Soul talks tea, teabags and tea-tasting with James Green
- Joy for Ever: Manchester’s Whitworth Art Gallery celebrates John Ruskin’s bicentenary
- Pineapple in a pasty? Northern Soul attends the World Pasty Championships
The Northern Soul Awards 2018
The Northern Soul Awards 2018 took place at the stunning Manchester Cathedral on November 15. Here’s our list of winners, along with the Highly Commended and Special Mentions for each category. Congratulations!