Articles relating to: Eating Out
In the second of our series focusing on places to eat before the theatre, Rich Jevons goes to Leeds and visits three venues in walking distance of the West Yorkshire Playhouse: The Wardrobe, Kendells Bistro and Arts Café.Read the full story..
In the first of a new series focusing on places to eat before the theatre, Rich Jevons visits Bradford, sampling the wares at the 1914 Restaurant, Media Cafe, Cyrus and Nando’s.Read the full story..
- 125-years-old and still going strong: Blackpool Grand Theatre
- Beautiful, fruitful, peaceful: discovering Ruskin in Sheffield
- Art, heritage and looking to the future: the Weavers Factory opens in Uppermill
- Photo Gallery: You Brought Your Own Light, Allie Crewe
- Review: Mark Thomas – Check Up: The NHS at 70, The Playhouse, Liverpool
The Northern Soul Awards 2018
The Northern Soul Awards 2018 took place at the stunning Manchester Cathedral on November 15. Here’s our list of winners, along with the Highly Commended and Special Mentions for each category. Congratulations!
Sign up for Northern Soul newsletter
The Northern Soul Poll
Recent Tweets for @Northern_Soul_
Absolutely blown away by the hospitality from the team at @AshasManchester during tonight's Northern Soul / @canalstmancs Meet Up. Fizz, paneer and cupcakes in a stunning venue 🍾 If you've not already been, get yourself down to Asha's quicksharpish. pic.twitter.com/QGPSyZDufI
Hot Cross Bunnies - these Tesco chocolate bunnies look proper cross. pic.twitter.com/UtQ4AMnd5l