Articles relating to: fizz. Christmas
In the first of a new series entitled Chef Tony’s Wine Club, our resident chef, gastronome and purveyor of fine wines casts his expert eye over two excellent fizz selections from Aldi.Read the full story..
- Photo Gallery: The Fenwick Christmas Window, Newcastle
- Good News in Focus: Manchester Camerata
- “There remains a perception that people in the North wear cloth caps and go off to the mill.” Campaigner and former chief prosecutor Nazir Afzal
- Books: The Northern Question – A History of a Divided Country by Tom Hazeldine
- Review: Pigs in the Wood, Scissett, Huddersfield
Advertising and Sponsorship Opportunities
For advertising and sponsorship opportunities contact Northern Soul’s Founder and Editor Helen Hugent at email@example.com.
Sign up for Northern Soul newsletter
The Northern Soul Poll
Recent Tweets for @Northern_Soul_
Sam Fender has covered 'Winter Song', originally by Newcastle's Alan Hull of Lindisfarne. It's lovely and made in collaboration with People of The Streets, a social enterprise seeking to help people experiencing homelessness. youtube.com/watch?v=92C7au… @samfendermusic
What's the one mundane item you can't live without? For us it's kitchen roll. You go. pic.twitter.com/x7vkqX6e4a
Never mind the displays in Selfridges or Harrods, Fenwick’s Newcastle window is the real herald of Christmas. We sent our NE photographer @Glasses502 to take some photos - this year's theme is Wind in the Willows. @FenwickStores Gallery here ⬇️ northernsoul.me.uk/fenwick-ch… pic.twitter.com/dl1n7HdgJ2
Right Good Mid-Week Read: The House of Mirth by Edith Wharton pic.twitter.com/Sys4YxWpwy