Articles relating to: Greater Manchester Fringe Festival
Rosie Fleeshman could so nearly be the Adele of performance poetry.Read the full story..
Four years ago a small team of committed individuals, who at the time each operated venues in Greater Manchester, came together and set up The Greater Manchester Fringe Festival.Read the full story..
There’s more than a little irony in the fact that a subsequent generation seems to be just as fascinated by the ‘romantic’ early death of Joy Division’s Ian Curtis as he himself was with the likes of Jim Morrison.Read the full story..
One of the criticisms of the Manchester International Festival is that it doesn’t include any of the region’s innovative and homegrown talent. By contrast, the Greater Manchester Fringe Festival is very much about local talent, as well as a sprinkling of the already mildly famous.Read the full story..
- Peter Hook talks to Northern Soul
- Could a crowdfunding campaign save an Arc Deco gem – the Grange-over-Sands lido?
- “I am an outsider.” Northern Soul talks to crime writer Will Dean about his debut Dark Pines
- Review: Wave, Imperial War Museum North, Trafford
- The Northern Soul Awards 2018: a celebration of culture and enterprise
The Northern Soul Awards 2018
Sign up for Northern Soul newsletter
The Northern Soul Poll
Recent Tweets for @Northern_Soul_
"The local authority wants to cover it up and fill it in with concrete." Northern Soul's Helen Carter asks, could a crowdfunding campaign save an Arc Deco gem and the last surviving seaside lido in the North of England – the Grange-over-Sands lido? northernsoul.me.uk/could-a-cr… pic.twitter.com/euLgiLX8ZA