Articles relating to: Guys and Dolls
Widely regarded as one of the finest Broadway musicals of all time, this co-production between the Royal Exchange and Talawa Theatre Company of the great Guys and Dolls, first performed in 1950 and revived many times since, is notable for being the first in the UK to feature an all-black cast.Read the full story..
Manchester Gets it First will see the highly acclaimed Chichester Festival Theatre sell-out production of Guys and Dolls arrive at the Palace Theatre for two weeks only (November 10-21, 2015) prior to a West End transfer to London’s Savoy Theatre in December for a strictly limited 13-week run.Read the full story..
- “It has been life-changing.” NorthBound Book Award 2020 winner John D. Rutter talks to Northern Soul
- Image Gallery: Vintage fashion inspires exhibitions at Grosvenor Museum and Lion Salt Works Museum
- “I just wish I could have gone for a drink with her.” Anna Cale, author of The Real Diana Dors
- Looking for Emily Williamson, RSPB founder
- “We have been dreaming about this for decades.” UK’s first purpose-built LGBT+ retirement community in Manchester moves forward
Advertising and Sponsorship Opportunities
For advertising and sponsorship opportunities contact Northern Soul’s Founder and Editor Helen Hugent at email@example.com.
Sign up for Northern Soul newsletter
The Northern Soul Poll
Recent Tweets for @Northern_Soul_
"She should have been a big star, but through life choices and poor decisions or just bad luck, she didn’t quite get there." Andy Murray talks to Anna Cale, author of a new biography about Diana Dors. northernsoul.me.uk/anna-cale-… @MrGeetsRomo @real_meaning #DianaDors pic.twitter.com/lTJ0CbIoxf
"This is extremely silly. And yet, somehow, quite poignant." Northern Soul's Theatre Editor, Chris Wallis, reviews The Hound of the Baskervilles at Bolton Octagon. northernsoul.me.uk/theatre-re… ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ pic.twitter.com/IM5K6AQ02X