Articles relating to: Hinterland
“You don’t want me in it,” says Sheila, straightening her apron as I back up to take a picture of the treats on her trestle table. “Actually it would look good if I was doing this,” she says brandishing the cake slice like Zorro.Read the full story..
- 125-years-old and still going strong: Blackpool Grand Theatre
- Beautiful, fruitful, peaceful: discovering Ruskin in Sheffield
- Art, heritage and looking to the future: the Weavers Factory opens in Uppermill
- Photo Gallery: You Brought Your Own Light, Allie Crewe
- Review: Mark Thomas – Check Up: The NHS at 70, The Playhouse, Liverpool
The Northern Soul Awards 2018
The Northern Soul Awards 2018 took place at the stunning Manchester Cathedral on November 15. Here’s our list of winners, along with the Highly Commended and Special Mentions for each category. Congratulations!
Sign up for Northern Soul newsletter
The Northern Soul Poll
Recent Tweets for @Northern_Soul_
Absolutely blown away by the hospitality from the team at @AshasManchester during tonight's Northern Soul / @canalstmancs Meet Up. Fizz, paneer and cupcakes in a stunning venue 🍾 If you've not already been, get yourself down to Asha's quicksharpish. pic.twitter.com/QGPSyZDufI
Hot Cross Bunnies - these Tesco chocolate bunnies look proper cross. pic.twitter.com/UtQ4AMnd5l