Articles relating to: Hong Kong cinema
“It is a social medium that has artistry. And a means of powerful communication, too.”Read the full story..
Some 20 years ago, I remember watching the Royal Yacht Britannia sail out of Hong Kong harbour after the ceremonial handover of the territory to China to create the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region.Read the full story..
- Peter Hook talks to Northern Soul
- Could a crowdfunding campaign save an Arc Deco gem – the Grange-over-Sands lido?
- “I am an outsider.” Northern Soul talks to crime writer Will Dean about his debut Dark Pines
- Review: Wave, Imperial War Museum North, Trafford
- The Northern Soul Awards 2018: a celebration of culture and enterprise
The Northern Soul Awards 2018
Sign up for Northern Soul newsletter
The Northern Soul Poll
Recent Tweets for @Northern_Soul_
Here at Northern Soul Towers we have proper fallen in love with Staithes - and are doubly pleased that Bernard Cribbins endorses this beautiful Yorkshire fishing village... #Staithes #Yorkshire pic.twitter.com/taf5JNfxxb
Thought for the Day: "Everything you want is on the other side of fear." - Jack Canfield