Articles relating to: hotel
Recently, I came across a snap of the new signage on the old Palace Hotel building. It was posted on Instagram and the photographer had commented how it was odd to see another name on the iconic, Victorian building.Read the full story..
Although I always approach reviews with an open mind and an open heart I must confess that I was a big fan of Hotel Gotham before I came to stay.Read the full story..
As a student in Newcastle in the early 1990s, one of my favourite things was meeting my Gran in Jesmond Dene.Read the full story..
- “We haven’t met a single woman who didn’t want to have a go with the bolt cutters.” Northern Soul chats to Idle Women
- My Space: Stanley Chow, artist, illustrator and designer
- Tea from The Manor: Northern Soul talks tea, teabags and tea-tasting with James Green
- Joy for Ever: Manchester’s Whitworth Art Gallery celebrates John Ruskin’s bicentenary
- Pineapple in a pasty? Northern Soul attends the World Pasty Championships
The Northern Soul Awards 2018
The Northern Soul Awards 2018 took place at the stunning Manchester Cathedral on November 15. Here’s our list of winners, along with the Highly Commended and Special Mentions for each category. Congratulations!