Articles relating to: Imperial War Museum North
Win tickets to the Wyndham Lewis: Life, Art, War exhibition at Imperial War Museum North.Read the full story..
The Imperial War Museum North, SalfordRead the full story..
As I sit and wait for the call to connect with Amanda Mason, the historian behind Fashion on the Ration: 1940s Street Style, a new exhibition at The Imperial War Museum North, I wonder what it is about clothing from bygone eras that has piqued our interest.Read the full story..
When I was a serving soldier, inter-corps rivalry was everything. The British Army encouraged soldiers to take a fierce pride in each level of the structure, right down to platoon or section level.Read the full story..
- “There’s nothing as exciting as sitting in the audience, waiting for the curtain to open.” Northern Soul talks to Mark Williams
- Poetry Review: Where the Road Runs Out by Gaia Holmes
- Theatre Review: A Christmas Carol, Playhouse, Liverpool
- Bedrooms, Bus Stops and Boredom: Remembering Pete Shelley
- “At my best, I lose myself in my writing.” Melvyn Bragg talks to Northern Soul
The Northern Soul Awards 2018
The Northern Soul Awards 2018 took place at the stunning Manchester Cathedral on November 15. Here’s our list of winners, along with the Highly Commended and Special Mentions for each category. Congratulations!
Sign up for Northern Soul newsletter
The Northern Soul Poll
Recent Tweets for @Northern_Soul_
"a rare and singular talent who belongs in the upper echelons of contemporary Artists to Keep Tabs On" Northern Soul's @MrGeetsRomo reviews Julia Holter, Gorilla, Manchester northernsoul.me.uk/review-jul… pic.twitter.com/ExUkgOGZAQ