Articles relating to: Isabel Webb
Boris Charmatz is not a conventional choreographer. In fact, he ‘choreographed’ very little of his latest work, 10000 Gestures.Read the full story..
In school, I was taught that the most convincing arguments address their own pitfalls before someone else raises them.Read the full story..
Writing for Northern Soul seems particularly pertinent today.Read the full story..
English seasons are usually pretty indistinct.Read the full story..
New Year’s resolutions for the students among us are made, not in January as you’d expect, but in September.Read the full story..
Isabel Webb is 19-years-old. She’s from Manchester and is one year into her degree at UCL in London. In her latest blog for Northern Soul, she writes about her reaction to the vote for Brexit.Read the full story..
I’ve officially finished my first year of university. The initial exams are behind me and the results are a looming source of anxiety that I’m pushing firmly to the back of my mind.Read the full story..
Manchester’s Spinningfields is a great place to just be, especially in summer.Read the full story..
- “We haven’t met a single woman who didn’t want to have a go with the bolt cutters.” Northern Soul chats to Idle Women
- My Space: Stanley Chow, artist, illustrator and designer
- Tea from The Manor: Northern Soul talks tea, teabags and tea-tasting with James Green
- Joy for Ever: Manchester’s Whitworth Art Gallery celebrates John Ruskin’s bicentenary
- Pineapple in a pasty? Northern Soul attends the World Pasty Championships
The Northern Soul Awards 2018
The Northern Soul Awards 2018 took place at the stunning Manchester Cathedral on November 15. Here’s our list of winners, along with the Highly Commended and Special Mentions for each category. Congratulations!