Articles relating to: It’s Not Grim Up North
The great Christmas advert battle has commenced.Read the full story..
“I would struggle to say that I am a feminist and contribute to fast fashion.” Jade Rice from Dirty Word talks to Northern Soul
I’ve finally broken up with fast fashion.Read the full story..
This week a Twitter debate surfaced regarding the legitimacy of Young Adult fiction (and romance novels) being studied on a Higher Education course.Read the full story..
I am nothing if not a Matt Haig fangirl.Read the full story..
Forget spiders and heights (although I’m fond of neither), my biggest fear is standing on stage in front of a beady-eyed audience.Read the full story..
“The need for organisations to keep the flame burning has never been more vital.” 30 Years of Manchester Mind
Anxiety is at an all-time high.Read the full story..
“It’s the job of fiction to be truthful.” David Constantine in conversation at Blackwell’s, Manchester
Literary events are tricky.Read the full story..
- Photo Gallery: Lived-In Rooms by Daniel Meadows and Martin Parr
- Festive Theatre Review: Mr Popper’s Penguins, Sale Waterside
- GinnelWatch: Northern Soul’s Best Ginnels of 2019
- Photo Gallery: Keith Haring – New Wave, RedHouse Originals Gallery, Harrogate
- The Northern Soul Christmas Charity Appeal: raising money for Alzheimer’s
The Northern Soul Christmas Charity Appeal: raising money for Alzheimer’s
The Northern Soul Christmas Charity Appeal: raising money for Alzheimer’s.
There are 23 amazing prizes on offer which you can win by bidding in our online auction.
Go on, you know you want to!