Articles relating to: Jane Eyre
Making its debut at Leeds Grand Theatre, Northern Ballet’s Jane Eyre cements the company as one of the country’s brightest artistic talents.Read the full story..
At a time when the sort of ‘classic’ film that’s adapted into a stage show is more likely than not to be some 70s or 80s confection with feelgood singalong potential, it’s cheering that La Strada, based on a genuine classic of world cinema, even exists.Read the full story..
Charlotte Brontë’s Jane Eyre is the original plain Jane, the poor, orphaned girl who is dealt a bad hand. If life was toast, Jane’s slipped off the plate and landed butter side down.Read the full story..
- Photo Gallery: Lived-In Rooms by Daniel Meadows and Martin Parr
- Festive Theatre Review: Mr Popper’s Penguins, Sale Waterside
- GinnelWatch: Northern Soul’s Best Ginnels of 2019
- Photo Gallery: Keith Haring – New Wave, RedHouse Originals Gallery, Harrogate
- The Northern Soul Christmas Charity Appeal: raising money for Alzheimer’s
The Northern Soul Christmas Charity Appeal: raising money for Alzheimer’s
The Northern Soul Christmas Charity Appeal: raising money for Alzheimer’s.
There are 23 amazing prizes on offer which you can win by bidding in our online auction.
Go on, you know you want to!
Sign up for Northern Soul newsletter
The Northern Soul Poll
Recent Tweets for @Northern_Soul_
Calling all art fans... @RedHouseGallery has announced its latest exhibition, Keith Haring: New Wave featuring UK artists from the North including David Rusbatch, Florence Blanchard, Schoph, Thomas James Butler #art northernsoul.me.uk/photo-gall… #Harrogate pic.twitter.com/CJvWsL8kEn