Articles relating to: John Barrowman
When I announced to the folks at Northern Soul Towers that I’d never been to a pantomime, they looked at me like I had two heads.Read the full story..
“You’re being paid to have fun and to laugh and be daft and stupid.” John Barrowman talks to Northern Soul
As you might expect, chatting with John Barrowman is a cheeky and gossipy encounter. His tales are peppered with one-liners about threesomes with The Krankies and being the best ‘Dick’ in the business.Read the full story..
- Pantry Pairings: Chef Tony selects the best wines for your store cupboard meals
- “Small steps can ultimately lead to big impacts.” Cumbria-based ethical skincare company Pure Lakes talks to Northern Soul
- “I wanted to reach as many young people as I could.” Deborah Dixon talks about preventing young sudden cardiac deaths with CRY
- From shy teacher to international battle rapper, 63-year-old Joy France talks to Northern Soul
- Online exhibition: Talking Sense, The Portico Library, Manchester
Advertising and Sponsorship Opportunities
For advertising and sponsorship opportunities contact Northern Soul’s Founder and Editor Helen Hugent at email@example.com.
Sign up for Northern Soul newsletter
The Northern Soul Poll
Recent Tweets for @Northern_Soul_
“Small steps can ultimately lead to big impacts.” @EmmaYatesBadley talks to Cumbria-based skincare company Pure Lakes about its ethical commitment and what it's doing for sustainability northernsoul.me.uk/small-step… @PureLakes @cumbriatourism @golakes @PeterStorryCT #SmallBiz pic.twitter.com/1OGKo4l1d0
@ProovePizza Hey - we're running a nice review of your delivery service. Could we use one of your photos from your twitter feed on the website please?
What's that you say? A new podcast about wine, which wines folk actually like and the good times they have sharing them? Yes, yes and thrice yes. Find out more here ⬇️ northernsoul.me.uk/open-up-po… @PCWineAwards @tonyhusband1 @GuyKilty @DapDipPods #Wine @joefattorini @amelias_wine pic.twitter.com/EXkF8tigSS
“I wanted to reach as many young people as I could.” Deborah Dixon talks about preventing young sudden cardiac deaths with CRY northernsoul.me.uk/i-wanted-t… @dreweyt @CRY_UK pic.twitter.com/KpzKJtTzQP