Articles relating to: Katie Popperwell
Nick Hornby’s pedigree is a little intimidating.Read the full story..
When Sally Tallant took on directorship of Liverpool Biennial in January 2012, she was just eight months away from lifting the curtain on the seventh edition of the UK’s only international festival for contemporary visual arts and culture.Read the full story..
- “It has been life-changing.” NorthBound Book Award 2020 winner John D. Rutter talks to Northern Soul
- Image Gallery: Vintage fashion inspires exhibitions at Grosvenor Museum and Lion Salt Works Museum
- “I just wish I could have gone for a drink with her.” Anna Cale, author of The Real Diana Dors
- Looking for Emily Williamson, RSPB founder
- “We have been dreaming about this for decades.” UK’s first purpose-built LGBT+ retirement community in Manchester moves forward
Advertising and Sponsorship Opportunities
For advertising and sponsorship opportunities contact Northern Soul’s Founder and Editor Helen Hugent at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sign up for Northern Soul newsletter
The Northern Soul Poll
Recent Tweets for @Northern_Soul_
"She should have been a big star, but through life choices and poor decisions or just bad luck, she didn’t quite get there." Andy Murray talks to Anna Cale, author of a new biography about Diana Dors. northernsoul.me.uk/anna-cale-… @MrGeetsRomo @real_meaning #DianaDors pic.twitter.com/lTJ0CbIoxf
"This is extremely silly. And yet, somehow, quite poignant." Northern Soul's Theatre Editor, Chris Wallis, reviews The Hound of the Baskervilles at Bolton Octagon. northernsoul.me.uk/theatre-re… ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ pic.twitter.com/IM5K6AQ02X