Articles relating to: Lancashire
“I bet you didn’t know I made cheese.” This banner can be spotted at food markets up and down the country.Read the full story..
Where can you see a tiger and python locked in a terrifying embrace, a baby African elephant and a genuine shrunken head? At The Whitaker Museum and Art Gallery in Rawtenstall in the heart of the Rossendale Valley.Read the full story..
- “We haven’t met a single woman who didn’t want to have a go with the bolt cutters.” Northern Soul chats to Idle Women
- My Space: Stanley Chow, artist, illustrator and designer
- Tea from The Manor: Northern Soul talks tea, teabags and tea-tasting with James Green
- Joy for Ever: Manchester’s Whitworth Art Gallery celebrates John Ruskin’s bicentenary
- Pineapple in a pasty? Northern Soul attends the World Pasty Championships
The Northern Soul Awards 2018
The Northern Soul Awards 2018 took place at the stunning Manchester Cathedral on November 15. Here’s our list of winners, along with the Highly Commended and Special Mentions for each category. Congratulations!