Articles relating to: Lancaster
Once upon a time there was a very good theatre director called Sarah Punshon who got a job as artistic director at the Dukes Playhouse in Lancaster where she did some excellent work including a wonderful summer show in Williamson Park loosely based on The Three Musketeers and a Peter Pan for Christmas that was the best thing I saw last year.Read the full story..
I was going to start with that old OperaWatch standby: “It’s been a quiet time here at OW offices.”Read the full story..
I’m not going to beat about the bush, I am thoroughly biased.Read the full story..
We love a good ginnel at Northern Soul. But, depending on where you’re from, there are all sorts of words for what essentially amounts to an alleyway, including jennel, snicket, vennel, gennel, jitty and jetty.Read the full story..
Do you remember the pure excitement of a power cut when you were little?Read the full story..
- Photo Gallery: Lived-In Rooms by Daniel Meadows and Martin Parr
- Festive Theatre Review: Mr Popper’s Penguins, Sale Waterside
- GinnelWatch: Northern Soul’s Best Ginnels of 2019
- Photo Gallery: Keith Haring – New Wave, RedHouse Originals Gallery, Harrogate
- The Northern Soul Christmas Charity Appeal: raising money for Alzheimer’s
The Northern Soul Christmas Charity Appeal: raising money for Alzheimer’s
The Northern Soul Christmas Charity Appeal: raising money for Alzheimer’s.
There are 23 amazing prizes on offer which you can win by bidding in our online auction.
Go on, you know you want to!