Articles relating to: Leeds Arena
It had all started off so thrillingly well, with a smiling Roger Daltrey yelling “Live At Leeds!” to a capacity crowd only too well aware of the importance of the town in The Who’s history, followed by a string of peerless power pop – I Can’t Explain, Substitute, The Seeker and The Kids Are Alright. Then it started to fall apart.Read the full story..
- “We haven’t met a single woman who didn’t want to have a go with the bolt cutters.” Northern Soul chats to Idle Women
- My Space: Stanley Chow, artist, illustrator and designer
- Tea from The Manor: Northern Soul talks tea, teabags and tea-tasting with James Green
- Joy for Ever: Manchester’s Whitworth Art Gallery celebrates John Ruskin’s bicentenary
- Pineapple in a pasty? Northern Soul attends the World Pasty Championships
The Northern Soul Awards 2018
The Northern Soul Awards 2018 took place at the stunning Manchester Cathedral on November 15. Here’s our list of winners, along with the Highly Commended and Special Mentions for each category. Congratulations!