Articles relating to: Madness
Northern Soul’s Head Photographer Chris Payne was busy last week snapping the Inspiral Carpets and Madness, both playing in Manchester. Here are his pics of Clint Boon greeting the crowd at The Ritz while nutty boys and girls were treated to a night of Madness at the Phones4u Arena.Read the full story..
Northern institutions don’t come much bigger than the Blackpool Illuminations. They’re right up there with the Rugby League Grand Final and the Angel of the North, and they’ve been around a lot longer.Read the full story..
- Peter Hook talks to Northern Soul
- Could a crowdfunding campaign save an Arc Deco gem – the Grange-over-Sands lido?
- “I am an outsider.” Northern Soul talks to crime writer Will Dean about his debut Dark Pines
- Review: Wave, Imperial War Museum North, Trafford
- The Northern Soul Awards 2018: a celebration of culture and enterprise
The Northern Soul Awards 2018
Sign up for Northern Soul newsletter
The Northern Soul Poll
Recent Tweets for @Northern_Soul_
"The local authority wants to cover it up and fill it in with concrete." Northern Soul's Helen Carter asks, could a crowdfunding campaign save an Arc Deco gem and the last surviving seaside lido in the North of England – the Grange-over-Sands lido? northernsoul.me.uk/could-a-cr… pic.twitter.com/euLgiLX8ZA