Articles relating to: Manchester District Music Archive
When Brix Smith first arrived in Manchester back in May 1983, she experienced an almighty culture shock.Read the full story..
Manchester has a rich, diverse musical heritage – and every right to be fiercely proud of it. But you wouldn’t envy the man who tries to tell the entire story.Read the full story..
- 125-years-old and still going strong: Blackpool Grand Theatre
- Beautiful, fruitful, peaceful: discovering Ruskin in Sheffield
- Art, heritage and looking to the future: the Weavers Factory opens in Uppermill
- Photo Gallery: You Brought Your Own Light, Allie Crewe
- Review: Mark Thomas – Check Up: The NHS at 70, The Playhouse, Liverpool
The Northern Soul Awards 2018
The Northern Soul Awards 2018 took place at the stunning Manchester Cathedral on November 15. Here’s our list of winners, along with the Highly Commended and Special Mentions for each category. Congratulations!
Sign up for Northern Soul newsletter
The Northern Soul Poll
Recent Tweets for @Northern_Soul_
Absolutely blown away by the hospitality from the team at @AshasManchester during tonight's Northern Soul / @canalstmancs Meet Up. Fizz, paneer and cupcakes in a stunning venue 🍾 If you've not already been, get yourself down to Asha's quicksharpish. pic.twitter.com/QGPSyZDufI
Hot Cross Bunnies - these Tesco chocolate bunnies look proper cross. pic.twitter.com/UtQ4AMnd5l