Articles relating to: Mark Radcliffe
“Take the music very seriously, but don’t take yourself very seriously.” Northern Soul chats to Mark Radcliffe
When Mark Radcliffe was given his first national Radio 1 show, Out on Blue Six, back in April 1991, it came with an enigmatic promotional shot of him wearing a black cowl and shades.Read the full story..
Mark Radcliffe‘s self-confessed career highlight came in 2006 when he won Celebrity Stars In Their Eyes with a suspiciously Cornish-sounding Shane MacGowan.Read the full story..
- Peter Hook talks to Northern Soul
- Could a crowdfunding campaign save an Arc Deco gem – the Grange-over-Sands lido?
- “I am an outsider.” Northern Soul talks to crime writer Will Dean about his debut Dark Pines
- Review: Wave, Imperial War Museum North, Trafford
- The Northern Soul Awards 2018: a celebration of culture and enterprise
The Northern Soul Awards 2018
Sign up for Northern Soul newsletter
The Northern Soul Poll
Recent Tweets for @Northern_Soul_
Here at Northern Soul Towers we have proper fallen in love with Staithes - and are doubly pleased that Bernard Cribbins endorses this beautiful Yorkshire fishing village... #Staithes #Yorkshire pic.twitter.com/taf5JNfxxb
Thought for the Day: "Everything you want is on the other side of fear." - Jack Canfield