Articles relating to: Mark Thomas
Back at the start of this year, Northern Soul asked Mark Thomas what sort of form his next touring show might take, to which he replied: “Who knows! I tell you what – if you know, let me know.”Read the full story..
Wakefield Labour Club is a 47-foot long wooden hut near the city centre which was formerly an army barracks.Read the full story..
There’s a video on Mark Thomas‘ website featuring the rather jolly sight of people singing in an Apple store. It seems remarkable that – considering this was a protest against Apple’s tax arrangements – it took staff around six or seven minutes to chuck them out.Read the full story..
- Photo Gallery: Lived-In Rooms by Daniel Meadows and Martin Parr
- Festive Theatre Review: Mr Popper’s Penguins, Sale Waterside
- GinnelWatch: Northern Soul’s Best Ginnels of 2019
- Photo Gallery: Keith Haring – New Wave, RedHouse Originals Gallery, Harrogate
- The Northern Soul Christmas Charity Appeal: raising money for Alzheimer’s
The Northern Soul Christmas Charity Appeal: raising money for Alzheimer’s
The Northern Soul Christmas Charity Appeal: raising money for Alzheimer’s.
There are 23 amazing prizes on offer which you can win by bidding in our online auction.
Go on, you know you want to!