Articles relating to: Matthew Bourne
“Make sure you ask him about Swan Lake,” says my Editor ahead of my interview with choreographer Matthew Bourne. “I saw Swan Lake at the Palace Theatre in 1996 and was mesmerised.”Read the full story..
Matthew Bourne’s production of Swan Lake has been referred to as a ‘modern classic’. I can’t claim to be qualified to make such a bold statement but I can say that the production, touring throughout the UK and internationally (it’s at The Lowry this week), was stunning.Read the full story..
- Peter Hook talks to Northern Soul
- Could a crowdfunding campaign save an Arc Deco gem – the Grange-over-Sands lido?
- “I am an outsider.” Northern Soul talks to crime writer Will Dean about his debut Dark Pines
- Review: Wave, Imperial War Museum North, Trafford
- The Northern Soul Awards 2018: a celebration of culture and enterprise
The Northern Soul Awards 2018
Sign up for Northern Soul newsletter
The Northern Soul Poll
Recent Tweets for @Northern_Soul_
Here at Northern Soul Towers we have proper fallen in love with Staithes - and are doubly pleased that Bernard Cribbins endorses this beautiful Yorkshire fishing village... #Staithes #Yorkshire pic.twitter.com/taf5JNfxxb
Thought for the Day: "Everything you want is on the other side of fear." - Jack Canfield