Articles relating to: Matthew Bourne
For the past couple of decades Sir Matthew Bourne has been enthusiastically following his own enthusiasms and loves – often films – and transforming them into heart-on-sleeve, crowd-pleasing dance magic.Read the full story..
“Make sure you ask him about Swan Lake,” says my Editor ahead of my interview with choreographer Matthew Bourne. “I saw Swan Lake at the Palace Theatre in 1996 and was mesmerised.”Read the full story..
Matthew Bourne’s production of Swan Lake has been referred to as a ‘modern classic’. I can’t claim to be qualified to make such a bold statement but I can say that the production, touring throughout the UK and internationally (it’s at The Lowry this week), was stunning.Read the full story..
- Photo Gallery: Lived-In Rooms by Daniel Meadows and Martin Parr
- Festive Theatre Review: Mr Popper’s Penguins, Sale Waterside
- GinnelWatch: Northern Soul’s Best Ginnels of 2019
- Photo Gallery: Keith Haring – New Wave, RedHouse Originals Gallery, Harrogate
- The Northern Soul Christmas Charity Appeal: raising money for Alzheimer’s
The Northern Soul Christmas Charity Appeal: raising money for Alzheimer’s
The Northern Soul Christmas Charity Appeal: raising money for Alzheimer’s.
There are 23 amazing prizes on offer which you can win by bidding in our online auction.
Go on, you know you want to!